Sales Admin/Contract Scheduler
We are currently looking to recruit an experience scheduler based within a successful company in Brierley Hill.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as an important part of a small team. The role involves developing strong relationships with customers and dealing with a high level of admin work. The ideal candidate will be hands on and happy to work outside of the given scope of the role in order to add value to the team.
Main duties to include:
• Order Processing
• Management of specific customer accounts
• Scheduling of their contract business.
• Purchasing of the customers component stock to support their demands.
• Progressing of suppliers on outstanding purchase orders and up-dating the customer on delivery issues etc.
• Dealing with new sales opportunities that may arise in your day-to-day dealings with your customers by phone and or email.
Where necessary visiting customers to discuss specific issues of quality, service, engineering drawings or potential new sales opportunities; accompanied by management from one of these depts. to assist.
Other duties to include:
• Develop a deep understanding of the IT systems.
• Continually development of one's own business skills, using these skills for future personal development as well as the company's future business growth.
• Attend weekly Supplier Non-Conformance meetings with the team & discuss all current / ongoing quality issues that may arise with your customers components, your suppliers that may need your involvement in keeping your customers updated of a situation.
The right candidate
• The ideal candidate will be hands on and happy to work outside of the given scope of the role in order to add value to the team
• Have the ability to manage allocated customer accounts
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Key emphasis is by phone and then confirming by email.
• Be a team player
• Have a pleasant, confident and authoritative telephone manner
• Be computer literate
• A good commercial knowledge plus an in-depth knowledge of the needs of the business.
In return, the company are offering:
• Basic salary of £17,000 to £20,000 including a monthly bonus scheme
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 25 with service
• On site parking
• Ongoing training