Telesales Executive - Pharma
Healthcare Partnership Executive – Pharma Telemarketing
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum + Bonus
Location:Walsall, West Midlands
Working Hours:Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
We are a fast-growing healthcare company and due to expansion we have a fantastic opening in our Sales team.
You will be responsible for contacting CCG’s, GP’s, Hospitals and other relevant NHS organisations to promote our pharmaceutical products at a strategic level whilst seeking to gain inclusion of our products.
We are seeking a passionate individual who has a real hunger to succeed with an aim to increase business and activity across the local healthcare economy. You will have first class professional sales skills, strong business insights with an understanding you are promoting company image and values, as well as first class products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Promoting products at a strategic level, manage relationships whilst influencing NHS/CCG commissioners, Public Health leads, medicine management managers, CCG Managers/Leads, Clinical Leads and all other stakeholders
- Liaising with a variety of customers including GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists to produce immediate sales impact whilst taking responsibility for building and maintaining strong relationships with influencers
- Supporting team members in the delivering the identified key account plan
- Provide medical information to Healthcare professionals.
- Preparing analysing and reporting on calls in order to progress the relationship and develop skills
- Using clinical and product knowledge to provide a compelling case when selling
- Providing appropriate product solutions through identifying customer needs in line with account plan objectives
- Using E-detailing to facilitate meetings and sales
- Practical application of knowledge of our products and services, effective use of clinical evidence whilst using a soft selling approach
- Ability to diagnose market trends to identify growth opportunities
- Achieve relevant quality standards
- Implementing national and local marketing campaigns
- Ensure CRM records are accurate and up to date with all contact and activity
- A proven history of strong telesales performance
- Experience and/or capability of delivering against sales strategy, including effective cross functional working
- Highly motivated, influential individual proven to achieve targets
- Exceptional selling skills and excellent telephone manner
- Ambitious, innovative and a strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience of CRM systems
- Experience of E-detailing
- Eligible to work in the UK
The successful candidate must have a proven history of strong telesales performance. An understanding of the NHS system, is required and you must be able to pick up and understand clinical information quickly.
We seek people who innovate, collaborate, problem-solve and develop themselves and their career. The successful candidate will be a real people person, who has the confidence to quickly engage in conversation with a wide range of people, negotiate and influence situations to deliver great results.
At Fontus Health we keep people at the heart of everything we do and pride ourselves on our integrity and values. We offer a competitive salary, contributory company pension, discretionary bonus and childcare vouchers.
Please visit our website for full details www.fontushealth.com/vacancies
If you are interested in applying and have the relevant skills and experience then please forward your CV for consideration.
Closing Date: Friday 25th May 2018
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 5th June 2018
No agencies please