Class 1 - HIAB DRIVER - Aldridge
Permanent - Class 1 HIAB Driver - OTE £36,073 pa - Monday to Friday
CALLING ALL HIAB CRANE AND TERRAIN FORK LIFT TRUCK DRIVERS!
We have a new exciting contract based out of Aldridge
You can earn -
Salary - £28,600pa - £110 per day (£100 per day during probationary period if no experience)
Bonus - £80 - £150 per week
Night out - £27 per night out
Meal allowance- £5 per day
Potential earning's - £36,073 pa - Based on the average bonus and 2 nights out a week completed
You will work on average 50 - 55 hours between Mondays to Friday
Some Saturday and Sunday working if required and minimum of 1 night out, ideally2 - 3 nights
What you will be reasonable for -
- The accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customer's products.
- You will be responsible for delivering Construction Materials from point of manufacture to the end user - this could be a variety of products including bricks, blocks and roof tiles.
- Health and Safety is paramount, adhering to safe working practices and load security policies to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- You will be required to operate a range of vehicles types and specifications across our fleet including HIAB Remote control cranes and/or Manitou All Terrain Fork Lifts.
Education & Qualifications -
- Must hold an in date valid Class 1 licence.
- Will consider Class 2 licence with 107 exemption
- Must hold an in date valid CPC and Digi Card
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence.
- Experience of either HIAB Crane off-loads or Demountable Fork Lifts preferred BUT training will be given.
- Good timekeeper, ability to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering excellent service.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- Good communication skills, flexible, professional, can do attitude.
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary.
Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.