1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Join our team based in Oswestry, 20 minutes away from Shrewsbury and Wrexham. We sell design led watches and clocks to the fashion, lifestyle and homewares industry, including stores like John Lewis, Debenhams, Supermarkets and Independents.
Responsibilities for Sales Merchandiser role:
- Merchandising and selling as part of our Sales Executive Team
- Putting together sample ideas for our Key Account buyers
- Understanding the practicalities of working with our suppliers and manufacturers
- Able to form great working relationships, keeping all parties informed in regards to product availability and pricing
- Research new markets, nurture sales leads and identify and develop new business opportunities
- Be confident liaising with other departments helping with promotions and advertising campaigns
- Achieve targets to grow new accounts whilst maintaining existing ones.
Requirements for Sales Merchandiser role:
- A passion for delivering incredible customer service.
- Have enthusiasm for our products, with the ability to confidently communicate our brand to stockists and retailers.
- Have previous experience in a merchandising role
- Have an eye for arranging bespoke sample selections to present to buyers
- To be someone with the ability to understand the background process of sales and how to move forward with the bigger picture in mind.
- Experience in producing sales reports, analysing data and producing projections.
- Possess excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Obtain excellent negotiation skills and good business sense.
- Be computer literate with previous experience in using Microsoft Excel.
- Have a keen interest in Fashion, Lifestyle and Homewares with experience in a similar role.
- Must have a full UK Driving License and be willing to travel to trade shows and visit new and existing accounts across the country and on occasion internationally.
Your benefits as a Sales Merchandiser will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Use of Company Vehicle
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme
- Pension scheme
We are also always looking for Key Account Managers and National Account Managers within our Sales & Customer Service team
To apply, please fill out our online application form:
Immediate start available. Full-time Position.