Production Planner/Production Analyst
Production Planner/Production Analyst working within the Materials Information Systems(MIS)Department
Working in a small department supporting the production, contracts and purchasing department. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of wood within a strong background in general engineering from working within a light/medium fabrication environment.
- Creation of Parts/BOMS/Routes.
- Drawing checking and Creation of Component schedules.
- Creation of purchase parts for in house manufacture.
Experience and knowledge required for the role:
- A strong background in general engineering from working within a light/medium fabrication environment.
- Previous experience of using ERP/MRP/MPS systems with a basic knowledge of CAD.
- Excellent attention to detail is paramount as is the ability to read engineering drawings.
- A strong background in working with timber products
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30
- Half an hour unpaid lunch break
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 6 bank and 2 public holidays