Health and Safety, Environment Manager/Officer
We are a Recycling company in Dudley, specialising in Metal Separation, and we are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Manager to join our team.
The ideal candidate would have experience working within a quarry / metal recycling environment.
Job Requirements: -
- To ensure a high standard of health, safety and wellbeing is delivered across the works and to enforce the companies Health and Safety Policies, and also take any necessary disciplinary action if required.
- To review and update all the companies HSE Policies and Procedures
- To ensure the site is fully compliant with the Environmental Permit (EPR) and be the Interface with the enforcement authority (EA) as appropriate
- To Co-ordinate with operational teams to ensure we maintain certification of ISO9001
- Undertake accident and investigations when necessary
- Provide HSE Training and Inductions
- Management of Sub-Contractors
- COSHH Management, including risk assesments
You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH Gereral Certificate or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Experience with ISO9001
- WAMITAB Qualification preffered
- Must have a Pro-active and hands on approach
Please email your CV's to email@example.com