Job title: Project Administrator
Salary: 18K-22K DOE
Location: West Bromwich
Working hours: Permanent, full-time, 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday.
Are you ready for an exciting varied role where no two days are ever the same?
Our client manufactures an exciting range of systems for the construction, automotive, acoustic and audio markets, exporting to numerous countries around the world. They are a leading manufacturer of engineered facade and roofing systems to the architectural sector, complemented by a comprehensive range of fasteners, load bearing components and accessories. They have full in-house testing facilities, as well as 3D design and engineering analysis and also produce a broad range of acoustic mesh and perforated components for the automotive, architectural and audio markets, specialising in visual imaging on facades as well as aesthetic diffusion and absorption solutions.
THE ROLE- Project Administrator -West Bromwich
The ideal candidate for the Project Administrator role will have experience of customer service and order processing and must be a timely and effective customer focused and supplier liaison, communicating with regard to lead times, special materials, and transport restrictions and to take ownership in resolving any issues. Attention to detail is key to ensuring accurate order processing and invoicing in a timely manner
Key responsibilities for Project Administrator in West Bromwich to include:
- Take ownership of projects when live through to final invoicing
- Answer incoming telephone calls and owning or directing accordingly
- Liaison with internal and external customers, including sales colleagues, to manage expectations and provide an initial point of contact
- Raise sales orders, schedule and liaise with internal colleagues to plan accordingly
- Raise purchase orders for materials/third party sub-contractors, e.g. Powder coating/Anodising etc.
- Organising transport
- Attending daily production meetings to ascertain current production lead times and responding to any potential problems
- Involvement in stock and goods in/out
- Take ownership of service related issues following provision of products to customers, collating information to determine root cause of issue and varying solutions
THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE OTHER DUTIES MAYBE REQUIRED THAT ARE CONSIDERED REASONABLE FOR THE ROLE AND TO SUPPORT OTHER FUNCTIONS
Criteria’s- Project Administrator -West Bromwich
- Previous experience in a similar role (either office based or face to face) in the customer service/Trade industry.
- I.T. proficient ( Microsoft)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to time manage, work independently and part of a team
- GCSE educated or equivalent
- Experience in the use of SAGE would be desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of steel industry or steel frame systems preferred but not essential
Are you the Customer Service and Order Processor we are looking for in West Bromwich?
If so, please click the apply button today. You will be directed to a short online assessment to support your CV.