Temp to Perm Contracts Co-ordinator
To join an enthusiastic team delivering Ground Investigation and Geotechnical Services to a wide range of clients across the UK.
- To provide day to day operational support to Projects Managers and Field Staff to ensure fieldwork and facilities equipment and supplies are ordered, in good order and calibrated.
- Work with Project Managers to ensure optimised utilisation of in-house resources and undertake the procurement of appropriate approved sub-contract resources to supplement in-house resources, including management of T&Cs for all subcontract staff.
- Manage the purchase order book and purchase ledger accruals process including reviewing sub-contractor and supplier invoices and ensuring that all costs have been attributed to the contract.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with suppliers including negotiating purchase and hire rates for all plant, equipment and materials ordered.
Looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have;
Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to use spreadsheets and other software programmes
- A willingness to learn new skills in specialist department
- An understanding of purchasing and accruals processes.