Territory Sales Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Orthopaedics? Sports Medicine?
If you have experience selling medical devices into the healthcare realm - This could be the next step within your career.
Role: Territory Manager - Orthopaedic Reconstruction
Location: Shropshire, Wolverhampton, Telford, Shrewsbury, Staffordshire and Stoke
Salary: Dependent on experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a globally recognised brand that are known for their specialisms within Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine and Trauma.
Within this role, you will have the opportunity to represent innovative products surrounding the orthopaedic reconstruction range focusing on pins, plates and screws. These products are widely used within the healthcare industry which will allow you to help feel the reward of helping patients.
You will establish profound relationships with medical personnel, such as Surgeons, Theatre managers, business and procurement managers with a view to grow your market share. As a team you will develop and promote your portfolio within the territory outlined and act upon new business development needs where appropriate.
This position would be suitable for any medical device background, however orthopaedic experience is desirable.
For your application to be successful, you must live within the territory outlined above.
You will live within the designated territory, but aside from this you will also have:
- A Bachelor degree in life science, business, or other relevant industries.
- Minimum of 2/3 years' experience with medical instruments
- A commercially driven attitude with the ability to establish relationships with medical personnel.
- Experience gained within medical sales and understanding of the tender process.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Previous orthopaedic/sports medicine experience is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to represent a dominant medical device organisation and excel your career within medical sales.