SF Group are currently looking for a Procurement Director for a business based in Birmingham. This is a new role within the business and the successful candidate must have previous marketing buying experience.
As the Procurement Director you will be the right-hand person to the Senior Account Director - maximising efficiency with a meticulous approach to managing the scope and the prioritisation of work. Also you will be a strong negotiator, willing and able to manage the supplier relationships with robust frameworks and benefit to all. You will ensure that every project is delivered on time and on budget, meets the client's KPI's and that the team act as a well-oiled and streamlined unit.
You will have a knack for understanding the detail and coordinate all projects with a focus on;
- Establishing relationships with the key client stakeholders, responding quickly to their requirements and always giving a positive impression of the business
- Building a network of partners within the client with the objective of driving value for us both
- Coordinating the procurement of goods and services from suppliers and managing delivery on time and within budget
- Utilising project management techniques to monitor all projects, coordinate the dedicated team and report back to the Senior Account Director on progress - making recommendations for any improvements in process to further enable efficient delivery without compromising the quality of the output
- Acting as an ambassador of the core values and culture, ensuring that these are widely practised and supported