Working as part of a central administration team to ensure that administration of volunteer records is dealt with in an efficient, correct and timely manner. Key duties will be to respond to potential volunteer enquiries, liaise with volunteers, recruitment team, local units and medical decision makers on volunteer applications, and maintain ongoing volunteer records.
Main duties and responsibilies:
1) Respond to queries from potential volunteers and advise them about volunteering opportunities and the application process.
2) Provide support to managers and District New Volunteer Leads on all aspects of the recruitment and selection process e.g. shortlisting and interview processes, the Reach system and screening checks.
3) Answer queries from volunteers and their managers on policy and process issues, maintaining a high level of customer service.
4) Ensure that changes relating to starters, transfers and leavers are accurately captured on the MyData system.
5) Ensure records in MyData are accurate, complete and up to date and that volunteers' paper files are maintained.
6) Provide management reports from the MyData system both on a regular basis and in response to ad hoc requests.
7) Liaise with the HR Operations team to ensure effective teamwork and handover of information, both ways.
8) Produce volunteer certificates and support the recognition process, including honours and awards.