Human Resources Advisor
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Human Resources Advisor to be based in the heart of Coventry in a new senior advisor role within a large organisation offering a permanent role with development and progression.
The client is a long standing, and highly reputable public sector organisation based in the centre of Coventry with ambitious growth plans for the future. They are located close to public transport links and parking and can offer a friendly and stable team environment.
Key duties of the Human Resources Advisor will include but are not limited; Advising and working closely with manager and employees, supporting the HR director and other colleagues, providing advice on complex ER issues, managing and independent ER case load, participating in investigations/meeting with managers and employees, working on specific HR projects, other ad hoc HR duties as needed by the team.
The successful candidate will;
- Have worked in HR before as a human resources advisor ESSENTIAL
- Be CIPD qualified ESSENTIAL
- Have a background in providing advice to manager and staff ESSENTIAL
- Be knoweldgable in employment law and managing case loads ESSENTIAL
- Be a strong communicator and organised in their approach to work ESSENTIAL
- Be able to build and maintain key working relationships with stakeholders ESSENTIAL
- Be confident using IT packages and software such as Microsoft ESSENTIAL
- Have worked in the public sector and/or education before DESIRABLE
- Be educated to degree level DESIRABLE
- Be immediately available to start DESIRABLE
£25,000 - £30,000 depending on career history + Permanent role + Human Resources Advisor + HR generalist + ER + public sector + education + development + progression + public transport + parking.