Barnshaws Metal Bending are currently seeking a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our team based at our site in Anchor Lane, Coseley, Wolverhampton, WV14 9NE.
The ideal candidate will be multi skilled with mechanical experience and solid background within the maintenance environment. You will be working as part of our team to ensure machinery such as Section Benders, Plate Rollers, Press Brakes and Welding Machines are maintained and in working order, as well as providing support for new installations.
Requirements / Experience
- Served a recognised apprenticeship
- Experienced in mechanical and hydraulic equipment with good fault finding skills.
- Must have an understanding of engineering drawings, schematics and principles.
- Having some electrical knowledge would be an advantage.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
In Return we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 30 Days annual leave
- Excellent working environment
- Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.30pm
- Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm
- Saturday morning as and when required