Robert Walters are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a national award winning business based in Rugby.
Management Accountant Role:
Working within the logistics Finance team the individual will be part of a team of 3, providing finance support to the complete logistics function of the business. The business is ever changing and the individual needs to be Agile and able to adapt and react quickly to changing environments, processes and procedures.
Management Accountant key responsibilities:
- Weekly forecasting and control of costs
- Financial Reporting weekly and monthly
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Preparation of Costings
- Preparation of Monthly Journals
- Fuel price monitoring
- Absorption Rates control
- Adhoc Duties to support the Operational team as required