My client, a fantastic manufacturing business, are looking for a HR Advisor to join their busy HR team for an initial 6 month contract.
They are an innovative leader within their field and are constantly looking for ways to improve and find new and exciting things to add to their offering.
The position carries a salary of £30,000 - £37,000, and offers you the chance to work within a brilliant HR team with support from a very strong HR leadership team.
The successful HR Advisor will be exposed to a very busy working environment and the company offers excellent opportunities for the right individual.
The HR Advisor will assist with all aspects of HR for the business supporting the HR Manager on some very exciting projects.
As the successful HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Able to manage multiple projects, such as ensuring policies and proceedures are kept up to date and reviewing contracts of employment
- Manage the sickness and absence for the business and carry out disciplinaries and grievances as required
- Review long-term sick cases and ensure that they are handled in the correct manner.
- Managing and reviewing the company's policies and procedures
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- CIPD part or fully qualified
- Experienced working within a manufacturing environment
- Able to deal with ER cases effectively
- Able to hit the ground running.
To apply for the HR Advisor position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Gleeson Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81584418