Our client a leading supplier of high quality alcoholic beverages to the drinks industry is currently recruiting for a full time production planner/scheduler.
- Generate a weekly rolling production plan, taking into account production capacity and material constraints
- Produce a weekly production schedule and monitor/amend to achieve weekly production targets
- Working within a small planning team to achieve the highest standards
- Working closely with the Production and Quality teams
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Access.
- Knowledge of MRP Systems
- Understanding of manufacturing
- Good communication skills - internally and externally
- Scheduling/capacity planning experience
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
To apply, or request further information about this production/scheduler role, please apply now, forward your CV to Bronwyn at Initial Recruitment or call the office on 01452 740001 opt 2.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81603119