Girls PE Teacher
Girls PE Teacher – October 2018 Start
Reed Education Stoke-on-Trent are currently working with a Middle school on an exciting new role in the Staffordshire area.
Starting in October 2018 the school are looking for a Girls PE Teacher on a full time basis until the summer 2019.
- In a Good graded Staffordshire school where you will enjoy working with a rich curriculum and encouraged to incorporate new learning ideas into lessons.
- The school has a strong community where the children are a credit and are always encouraged get the most out of their education.
- The ultimate aim is to ensure that the children leave the school as confident young people who have learnt self -discipline and how to respect themselves and others.
- Working within a middle school, years 5 to 8
- Full planning and marking is expected
- Specialising in Physical Education as an expert in this area you will be working from the National Curriculum to produce exciting, engaging and interactive lessons
- Within a school with strong leadership, teachers and staff across the department have the ability to work as a strong team.
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status in the UK, alongside a specialism in PE
- Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
- Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
- A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
- Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to Carina Moruzzi at Reed Stoke by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact us, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.