Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Tamworth
We are recruiting an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, for a highly regarded Staffordshire based practice; close to Burton on Trent, with close links to the M42, it is easy to reach from surrounding areas like Burton on Trent, Sutton Coldfield and Lichfield. The practice is situated in a purpose-built, state of the art premises. It is a lovely environment in which to practice with a solid team of GPs to support. This surgery has the right facilities to maximise your potential and feel happy in work where working together comes naturally with regular meetings happening weekly. You must be an independent Prescriber to be suitable for this role and this client may consider Emergency Nurse or Emergency Care Practitioners provided you hold the Independent Prescribing status.
- Circa GBP43,000 - GBP45,000
- 6 weeks leave + BH + Indemnity + NHS Pension
- Near Burton on Trent
- Within easy reach of Lichfield, Burton on Trent and Sutton Coldfield
- Purpose built GP premises
- Skilled clinical team, including NP and other allied professionals
- Highly efficient, organised admin team; significantly reduced paperwork
- High QOF achieving
- Innovative and happy to listen to ideas
- 3-5 days considered; 25 to 37 hours considered
- Well-vetted appointments
- No home visits
- No extended hours or weekend work
- Element of flexibility for the right person
- Opportunity to develop skills
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- Working for a truly innovative practice, ahead of the curve
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks leave + BH
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on .
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right ANP & notice period.