£15,600 - £18,000 dependant on experience
We are currently recruiting for a full time Reception/ Administrator to work for a well-established distribution firm. The role is vital in supporting staff and meeting and greeting visitors.
The company boasts a fantastic reputation within their Industry distributing to Global Manufacturing firms. The company prides themselves on their ability to offer the best quality service and support to their clients and this is echoed throughout the business and its staff.
You will be reporting to the Office Manager daily completing various administrative tasks whilst also being the first point of contact for clients and visitors, both face to face and over the phone.
Day to Day duties and experience required
· Handling incoming calls, transferring through relevant team
· Meet and Greet clients, offer refreshments and set up meeting rooms
· Run reports using both excel and SAP
· Checks off proof of deliveries
· Support transport and warehouse team with ad hoc administrative tasks
· General filing, scanning and distribution of correspondence
- Support Accounts functions when required
· Excellent attention to detail
· Friendly and approachable character
· Experience of SAP
· Use of Microsoft packages including excel
Fantastic opportunities to progress and develop skills in a variety of areas
Hours are 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
If you feel you have the right experience for this role, are looking for a busy and fast paced working environment where every day is different please feel free to attach a copy of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81778255