Teaching Assistant - Solihull - Birmingham - September 2018
Teaching Assistant - Solihull - Birmingham- September 2018
Academics Ltd are supporting an SEN School in Birmingham in there search for 6 SEN Teaching Assistants to join the School. This is a large SEN unit within a mainstream school.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
- One to One Support - Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs.
- Working with students with ASD, MLD,SEMH.
- Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
- Working with Children aged 11 - 18 Years Old.
- Can Do Attitude.
- 1 Years Experience working with Children.
- Available either Full or Part Time.
- Able to get to travel to and from Solihull.
- Level 3 Qualified.
- Degree Educated.
- Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Experienced with ASD, EBD, MLD, Dyslexia, Physical Disabilities and Personal Care.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
We need 6 SEN Teaching Assistants!!
For an immediate Interview, apply now for this SEN TA role!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81789697