Project Manager - Stoke on Trent - New Build
GBP60,000 - GBP65,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
There exists a permanently employed opportunity for an experienced construction Project Manager to lead and manage a significant new build construction project located in North Staffordshire.
As a privately-owned business our client has been established for in excess of 60 years and employs more than 200 people. They offer award-winning bespoke services indesign, development and construction on major projects within the retail, health and industrial sectors. Their customer base includes some of the biggest and most well-known brands in the UK and they are known as one of the most desirable employers in the industry, where staff retention is at its highest.
Project Managers employed by this group tend to be a cut above, they're proactive and require little or no direct supervision and they deliver progress against targets both in terms of production and profit and loss.
To be considered???
- You will already be an experienced Project Manager or an experienced Senior Site Manager seeking your next step.
- You will at this present time be permanently employed within an established and well-known main building contractor in the UK.
- You will have a proven track record as a number one, delivering high value (no less than GBP10m) and high quality new build projects within the UK for prestigious brands.
- You can clearly demonstrate a stable permanently employed work history where you have clearly progressed your career - making strategic decisions for your chosen career moves.
If you're a contender for the role you certainly won't need me to list out the duties.
- Degree or equivalent
- CSCS Level: Contracts Manager
- NVQ Level: 5
- Membership of professional body is preferable
In return, you can expect great projects and completive remuneration with a profitable and therefore stable main contractor who has a strong commitment to having a professionally qualified workforce and encourages continuous professional development and lifelong learning.