Night Guest Services Attendant
We looking for a full time Guest Service Assistant to join the night team.
We are looking for a customer focused individual who has a passion for standards and a high attention to detail. This role will require the individual to work 5 shifts per week in accordance with the business needs. The role will involve tasks from our four main areas:
- Be the first point of contact for arriving, departing and in-house guests, assisting with their needs and providing the highest levels of customer service
- Checking guests in and out
- Handling guest queries in an effective and efficient manner
- Preparing and delivering items from our night room service menu
- Delivering guest luggage to their room
- Dealing with any other guest requests to ensure a positive experience
This role will include separate security shifts, which include the following:
- Ensuring our guests are safe and secure at all times
- Completing building walks to ensure the building is secure
- Ensuring only authorised guests enter the premises.
- The suitable candidate will be offered the opportunity to obtain a SIA badge
- Ensure the maintenance of professional financial standards throughout the hotel
- Undertake a review of end-of-day takings against logged reports
- Report on any anomalies within the audit
- Assist the Night Manager in emergency situations
- And any other tasks as directed by line manager in line with business requirements
- Opera experience is preferred but not essential
This role requires a genuine passion for customer service. Opportunities to develop and grow within the company will be available and full training will be provided.
To say thank you for your hard work and commitment we offer ad hoc rewards, i.e. shopping vouchers alongside monthly recognition schemes and an Annual Awards ceremony. You can develop your career through training courses and structured development programmes including 'Rising Stars'. We also offer wide-ranging employee benefits including enhanced annual leave after one year's service, special discounted rates across our Jupiter Hotels and Accor Group (subject to qualifying criteria), childcare scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and Healthcare Cash Plan to name but a few.