- Contract Type
Are you an experienced administrator with strong customer service skills, interested in the property market? Our client, a successful and established Lettings and Estate Agency brand are currently recruiting for a Lettings Administrator, on a full time contract basis, for a period of six months in Leamington Spa to cover maternity leave - this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing business. Your prime role will be to manage the maintenance of properties liaising with landlords and tenants on a daily basis. You will be joining a busy and friendly small team of four.
Key accountabilities for the Lettings Administrator:
- Create and produce all agreements and relevant paperwork for all new tenancies
- Process all new landlord and tenant insurance policies
- Manage the property portfolio in order to maximise office income including the retention of properties and landlords
- Manage all property maintenance issues
- Liaise with landlords and negotiate with contractors for work to be carried out on properties
- Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC's and all legal documentation to ensure that all properties comply with current legislation
- Arranging property inspections including reporting findings and remedial works.
- Process all tenancy renewals and deposit negotiation
- Complaint handling from tenants and landlords through to resolution
Key competencies for the Lettings Administrator:
- Previous experience in property management, lettings and maintenance would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills both in writing and verbally
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Possesses strong organisation skills and able to prioritise workloads
- Professional, positive, diligent and focused approach
- Full and clean UK driving licence
- Cira GBP18,000 to GBP19,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday 8.45 am to 17:30pm. You are required to work three Saturdays in one working month however you will have a day off during the week.