About the Company: Our client is a well-established company in Coventry who are looking for a Full Time Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Job purpose: To assist the Personnel Manager with the Personnel/HR function within the company, and ensure full compliance with relevant policies and procedures to enure an effective and efficient personnel service.
- To support various activities within the business in relation to recruitment and exit of staff, ensuring adherence to all relevant policies and procedures
- Assisting with recruitment interviews
- Provide the Accounts Department with all relevant information to process all new starters and leavers
- Co-ordinate contractual changes as necessary
- Maintain and ensure that personnel records are at an accurate and comprehensive standard
- Be responsible for the four weekly upload of Childcare vouchers in conjunction with the Payroll Department
- Manage and implement the input of all personnel documentation on the database
- Provide advice and support on current legislation
- Work closely with the Personnel Manager to maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and employees
- Represent the company when required at external forums, promoting the business and keeping abreast of all relevant issues on behalf of the Personnel Department
- Develop and co-ordinate the provision of appropriate staff benefits, within guidelines set by the Personnel Manager
- Provide employees with adequate advice for Maternity/Paternity rights both during and after confinement, ensuring all sufficient records are kept within these periods
- To prepare and present any courses alongside the Personnel Manager
- When required, take minutes at any investigatory interviews which may take place to ensure that the company approach any possible disciplinary actions
- To be aware of and comply with any relevant legislation
- To maintain high levels of customer awareness
- To carry out branch visits on a regular basis
- Applicants will need to make regular branch visits so will need to hold a full clean driving license and have their own vehicle
- You MUST have previous experience within a Personnel/HR environment
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and support a full time Personnel Clerk
- Experience communicating with customer via the telephone or face-to-face.
- Have excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Must be able to work with high level of accuracy and precision
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Ability to show great attention to detail - essential in this role
- Fully conversant with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and be computer literate
What's in it for you? This is a full time Permanent position working 37.5 hours per week. Working hours will be Monday-Friday 08.45am-4.45pm with half an hour for lunch. Flexibility will be required to cover staff holidays. Salary will be £23,000 per annum. Our client offers excellent benefit package that can be discussed at interview stage.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to to apply.