Project Manager Required
Based in Warwick, the Company is a long established and well regarded global consultancy, and part of an AIM listed Group. We support a blue chip client base of vehicle manufacturers through the delivery of consultancy services, insight, software solutions, business process improvement and business process outsourcing teams and training. We work within six core channels; parts, service, new vehicles, fleet, accessories and used vehicles.
We now have the exciting opportunity for an individual who excels within a fast paced, challenging and hugely rewarding environment to be a Project Manager.
The Project Manager Role:
In the first instance this role is a nine month dedicated assignment on behalf of one of our premium automotive clients. Thereafter there will be opportunity to move on to other assignments within our business for a high performing candidate.
Our Ideal Project Manager
- Experience and knowledge of the aftersales business in automotive retailers.
- Strong customer focus and understanding of global customer expectations.
- Proven project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with all levels and disciplines on a European and Global level
- Development of KPI
- Knowledge of the retail operational models and strategies.
- Experience and knowledge of Roadside Assistance programmes and suppliers.
- Computer literacy.
Project Manager Personal Profile
- Highly driven individual with proactive personality, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Financial analysis skills
- Demonstrable project management experience, (ideally on an international basis)
- Able to translate customer requirements into a coherent and repeatable business processes.
- Strong business acumen.
- Able to interface with stakeholders at all levels both inside and outside our clients business, to lead and motivate cross-functional teams to drive implementation of the agreed strategy.
- Competitive salary
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Project Manager, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81835780