A fantastic PE-Backed business based in Warwickshire is actively recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join their team. With an GBP80m+ turnover and operations across the UK, this business is a fantastic provider of residential care and education to individuals with health and learning difficulties.
Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller and operating at group level, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing and completing all monthly balance sheet reconciliations for the group
- Maintaining the groups fixed asset registers, processing and posting all monthly depreciation charges and adjustments to reconcile to monthly trial balance
- Producing group VAT returns
- Maintaining and updating all hire purchase schedules including the posting of monthly interest charges and transactions
- Maintaining and preparing all filings with Companies House
Candidates must hold a professional finance qualification (ACA/ACCA/ICAS/CIMA).
If you are looking for a new Financial Accountant role within a company committed to making a difference then please submit your CV.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales