We have an opportunity for a HGV Fitter to join our team within a well-established company based in Worcestershire that bespoke builds, refurbishes, maintains and repairs Lorry's and HGV's.
The role of HGV Fitter;
- Service, Maintain and Repair HGV Body work and Mechanical equipment
- Undertake pre- MOT / Plating inspection and preparation
The ideal Candidate for the HGV Fitters role;
- Minimum 3 years' experience working on Heavy Goods Vehicles and associated Mechanical equipment
- Can diagnose problems and repair vehicle body work and other mechanical components
- Be experienced in using hand tools and large power tools in relation to your work
- Can do pre- MOT checks and full MOT preparation
- Complete all associated paperwork in relation to your job
Details of our Client who is seeking a HGV Fitter;
Being established for nearly 40 years our Worcestershire based Clients are experts at building Heavy Duty Commercial vehicles. Having a multi-site operation in Worcestershire and now due to increased work are expanding their team and adding additional facilities.
For more information on these roles contact Rob Cox at Best in Recruitment