Vehicle Technician MOT Tester
Add Personnel are looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician/MOT tester for our client in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
This is a full time permanent position
Hours:Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
1 in 3 Saturday mornings 08:30am - 13:00pm
Salary:£23K + Bonus
The successful candidate must be able to:
- -accurately assess, diagnose, repair and carry out work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to Company and Manufacturer’s standards.
- -advise Controller if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek assistance and authority in the rectification of faults.
- -maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses, and reading technical bulletins as required.
- -operate equipment and carry out duties in a safe manner.
- Carry out MOT tests, update databases, advise customers of findings, issue MOT certificates
The Ideal Candidate:-Must have an NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair-Hold and up to date MOT Tester Certificate-Full Clean UK Driving License-Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
Apply now for a fantastic opportunity!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81847744