Job Title: Fabrications Manager
Are you a Fabrications Manager with experience in a manufacturing environment? Do you have experience with CNC machinery including cutting? This is a great opportunity to join an established business with a fantastic team of people.
A well organised and effective Fabrication Manager is required to help manage key processes within our façades fabrication activity and meet the challenges of a growth activity.
- Coordination of fabrication projects in accordance with agreed specification and customer timelines.
- Ensuring that customers receive a consistently favourable experience
- Ensuring subcontractors deliver quality output on time
- Liaising closely with the sales, planning and operations teams to ensure processes are robust and efficient
- Responding to new initiatives as required by the demands of the role.
- Maintaining a continuous process improvement and quality agenda, including EN ISO9001 accreditation and practices
- Work with sales/estimating team to agree detailed specifications and requirements with customers
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans and control schedules
- Proven relevant experience within a bespoke manufacturing/fabrication environment involving cutting and CNC machining processes
- Previous roles in the building facades sector
- Familiarity with Sage 200 Commercial/Works Order system
- Previous role within a multi-product business
- Good standard of I.T. Knowledge, including Excel, word and PowerPoint
- Drivers Licence
ACS are recruiting for a Fabrications Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Fabrications Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Fabrications Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Fabrications Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Fabrications Manager role you desire.