SQA Engineer Contract
SF Group are currently looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to work on an initial 6 month contract basis within a rapidly growing production facility..
This position has come about through extensive growth within the company's sector so they can cope with the increased work load.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- As the company moves toward project industrialisation stage, you will be tasked with auditing and nominating suppliers to ensure they are capable of supporting build phases.
- Drawing upon a strong supplier development background, you will work with suppliers to improve their manufacturing capability.
- Through APQP Support and PPAP approval, you will ensure suppliers are ready for running at required capacity for build phases.
- Supporting in house manufacturing team, you will help root cause problem solve for any problems with supplier components.
The ideal person will be/have:
- It is essential you have Supplier Quality Engineering experience within a high volume manufacturing facility, preferably automotive or aerospace.
- Previous experience and understanding of metallic products with high tolerances is also extremely desirable.
This role will be paying an hourly rate of up to GBP34 per hour for the correct experience level and require travel throughout the UK.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or