Internal Logistics Planner
Are you looking for a new challenge?
An excellent opportunity has become available to work with the leading manufacturer
based in Coventry. Our client has achieved more sporting success than any if its rivals.
Please review the below requirements for this role, and if you feel that you have the suitable experience then please apply.
* To support the Head of Operations with the responsibility, workload aims and vision of the department as part of the Operations Management Team.
* Participate and manage the outcome for Team Priorities-Roles and Responsibilities
* Ensure excellent on-time product supply to our Customers by translating their demand into an achievable production schedule.
* Capacity planning and machine/man availability
* Analyse customer requirements to ensure efficient build planning
* Support the stock management systems and processes.
* Recommends and implements process improvement initiatives.
* To understand, maintain appropriate KPIs and meets/exceed the KPI targets.
* Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
* Support other teams and functions as required by the business.
* Undertake self-development activities as required by the business.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the Company.
Applicants should have an excellent understanding of MRP (AX preferable or SAP etc.) systems and the ability to manage a diverse operation with multiple lines. The aim is to reduce inventory levels whilst increasing production efficiency in an environment with variable demand in respect to both volume and variety.
The candidate will also have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be team orientated. The candidate will be highly committed, self-motivated and a willingness to take ownership is essential.
If you believe this role is for you please call Vicki Brookes at Gi Group Coventry or send your CV