Resource Planner - Real Time Analyst
Experienced Real Time Analyst? Looking to work for a rapidly expanding company? Want to work for a real market leader?
As a Real Time Analyst, you will be part of a team covering multiple sites. The Resource Planning team are an integral part of the success of the business, with world-class customer service being at the heart of everything the company does.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the real time management of intraday workflows, booking off-phone activities on the day and assisting with the delivery of KPIs. You will work closely with the Business Managers, Team Leaders and their teams as well as with the rest of the Resource Planning team.
- Be point of contact for Team leaders for all real time queries
- Utilise Work Force Management (WFM) to analyse and reforecast real time call volumes, off phone workloads and CARs.
- Use an agent manager tool to monitor advisor performance and highlight efficiency challenges to Team leaders
- Ensure that on the day activities are added into WFM for accurate shrinkage reporting
- Be accountable for balancing resource between all workflows to ensure maximum advisor utilisation and availability across all skills and sites
- Communicate out to the operation when call drivers and insight is required from the call centre to be able to provide feedback on performance challenges and incidents.
- Re-plan offline time when contact centre incidents occur and volumes differ from requirement in line with demand
If you have a working knowledge of telephony apps, workforce management systems, key principles of Resource Planning, contact centre drivers and Real Time management, you will be the person we are looking for. You will have the ability to analyse complex situations and data and take immediate action and have a history of being able to make decisions and take accountability.
You may have experience of the following: Real Time Analyst, Resource Planning, Resource Planning, Workforce Management, Workforce Manager, etc.