A new opportunity has become available for an Accounts Administrator to work for a rapidly expanding spare parts company in Brownhills. The family run business offer the opportunity to gain experience in a busy accounts department providing administration support for the team. Benefits include free onsite parking, pension and a warm and friendly working environment with support, guidance and training.
THE JOB ROLE
- Monitoring the accounts emails, replying or passing to the relevant person.
- Answering the accounts telephone, passing on to relevant person.
- Logging queries onto the ordering system
- Scanning documents.
- Opening the post
- General support to the accounts team.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Must be computer literate and have excellent keyboard and data entry skills and ability to adapt to new procedures and more effective ways of working.
- Temporary to permanent contract, Monday - Friday 9am,-5pm (37.5 hours), Up to £15,268K