Business Improvement Manager, Warwick
telent Business Improvement Manager, Warwick
Who We Are:
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
With current annual revenues of £399M, 2,200 employees and 50 operational locations across the UK and Ireland, we are a leading technology company which designs and delivers solutions and services for organisations to create, improve and maintain their ICT, mission critical communications networks and operational systems, vital in the effective operation of the nation's infrastructure.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
* Proven experience in an Implementation, Operational or Project Management role.
* Proven experience in initiation of ideas from conception to implementation.
* Past or current experience in driving efficiencies and Operational Improvement.
* Previous experience of running multiple projects/programme and business case development through to implementation.
* Practical knowledge of root cause Business Analysis methodologies.
Experience of system management and enhancement, including:
- CRM and other web-based SaaS (Software as a Service) applications
- Net Framework
- Android & iOS platforms
- Visual Studio 2013 and above
- Desktop to Mobile Apps
- Microsoft office suite - Visio, MS Project.
- Developing and implementing the company's management system, ensuring that it supports work winning and operational improvement.
- Facilitating and enabling communities of practice to identify and share improvement opportunities and provide essential input into work winning (Forums).
- Knowledge of systems modelling techniques using UML (Unified Modelling Language).
- Change management.
- Structured problem solving.
- Analysis and reporting.
- Numeracy and literacy.
- Has delivered improvement projects and/or worked within improvement programme teams.
- Ideally has gained management experience within a relevant sector.
- Has participated in organisational change.
- Stakeholder management.
- Improvement Model (AIM) including root cause problem solving.
- Project management.
- Workshop facilitation with a range of stakeholders at various levels within the business.
- Process and value stream mapping and improvement.
- Basic data analysis.
- Maturity assessment and action planning.
* Provide a comprehensive interface between the IS function and the business, seeking the optimal solution for all concerned whilst focusing on continuous improvement
* Promoting a culture of continuous improvement through engagement with business leaders and staff at all levels and the provision of the infrastructure needed to enable innovation across the business.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* 'A' level education or equivalent.
* BCS or equivalent in Business Analysis.
* Degree level or equivalent qualification preferred.
* Lean practitioner (or Six Sigma green belt or equivalent).
* DMAIC cycle.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81878022