We are currently recruiting for a Service Administrator for Stoke Vauxhall
Working in a fast-paced environment, the Service Administrator is responsible for processing paperwork and assisting administration, often to tight deadlines.
You should have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and be able to help everything run smoothly for Assure's dynamic team of engineers, who provide security solutions for a wide range of clients across the UK.
- Managing paperwork for engineers.
- Assisting engineers in ad hoc administrative duties.
- Typing correspondence and answering phone calls.
- Maintaining databases and records accurately and efficiently.
- Liaising with colleagues and management in various departments.
- Using strong attention to detail to get things right first time.
- Delivering fantastic customer service.
- A professional and warm telephone manner.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- A high level of accuracy and ability to multitask within a busy environment.
- The ability to work well within a team and on your own initiative.
- Good levels of computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Great data entry and keyboard skills.
- Ability to carry out general administrative duties efficiently and accurately.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience with an alarm company or service centre.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Experience delivering customer service over the phone.
- Previous experience scheduling the workloads of employees.
In return for your superb admin skills, you'll receive Flexitime, a lunch subsidy and a fantastic employee benefits package, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.