We are looking for candidates with experience in a Marketing Role, ready to make that next step into a new challenging environment. Experience in a non digital , more traditional ( print etc) marketing role is essential.
Responsibilities will include :
- Develop marketing campaigns include traditional printed media, magazine articles and adverts, direct marketing campaigns etc
- Develop email and digital marketing campaigns
- Analyse and evaluate marketing strategies and campaigns for improvement
- Conducting market research, monitoring and evaluating market trends and new products.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Works with the sales team to devise sales analysis data and presentations for customer review meetings
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Write and optimise content for the website
- Attend product launches, promotional activities and networking events as required
- Working closely with the sales team to create brand and product awareness , target and develop key and new sectors
- Coordinating a marketing calendar in conjunction with the Sales Team
- Conduct customer surveys and customer feedback sessions
- Review and advise on product packaging
This is a new role, and its an exciting one , as the company is growing , establishing new target markets and taking the products to new level. My client is a food manufacturer - well established, successful and ambitious.
Ideal candidates will be ambitious and motivated with a track record of campaigns that can demonstrate commercial awareness, creative flair and an understanding of target markets. Graduates ( marketing, business etc) are welcome but we would expect 2 years PQE in a relevant role. Candidates without a degree also welcome, ideally with 4 years plus of experience , again in relevant roles.
For more information please apply!