Internal Sales Administrater
Internal Account Manager:
- Location: West Midlands
- Working hours: Full-time
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £15-18K basic, based on experience
A Perry & Co began in 1925, founded by Arthur Perry and the company continues to be owned and managed by the Perry family to this day.
After years of growth and acquisitions, 2017 has seen us move from our 50,000 square foot premises to over 90,000 square feet factory, warehouse and office space across more than 5 acres of land. With over 80 staff and still manufacturing products including all special Threaded Bar, A Perry is now the largest supplier and manufacturer of Hinges, Ironmongery, Chain and Threaded Bar in the UK, supplying customers around Europe and the world.
Our brands include Perry, Perry Equestrian and Primus.
Experienced Sales Person required for a busy, growing Sales Office. Telesales experience essential, knowledge of CRM systems would be preferred.
As an Internal sales administrater you will be primarily responsible for:
- Processing sales order and quotations.
- Chasing quotes
- Taking incoming sales calls.
- Liaising with customers via the telephone and E - mail
- Upselling and cross selling.
- Promoting new product launches.
- Working along side field sales reps to aid customers needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the Hardware/Fixings & Fastener industry (Not critical).
- Previous experience with telesales
- Strong administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Have good IT skills
- Be looking for a permanent position