Quality Manager - Worcester - £40,000-£50,000 (DEO) Automotive Experience
Quality Manager required to join a fast growing design and engineering company specialising in the automotive industry based in the Worcester area. As the successful Quality Manager you will be tasked with managing TS16949/IATF as well as operational quality, involving building a team, implementing lean initiatives and managing systems and controls, as well as being involved in problem solving and their solutions.
Reporting to the Managing Director
- Act as the liaison with external customers on all matters relating to quality, safety and environment matters.
- Develop and maintain documented procedures as well as promoting continuous improvement and cost reduction.
- Communicate to Senior Management on the performance and measurement of the QMS systems and Quality KPI's.
- Embed a proactive Quality approach supporting the manufacturing teams to ensure product quality is built into the manufacturing process.
- Facilitate teams to ensure continuous improvement within the Quality system to reduce costs associated with quality
- Complete quality system audits both internally and at supplier premises to ensure both compliance to system requirements and to identify area's for improvement.
- Provide and co ordinate training were necessary for all employees within the Business Unit in aspects of quality assurance.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of safety documentation within the Business Unit.
- Fully conversant in TS16949
- Previous experience gained within Automotive environment is essential
- Proven experience in Quality Management
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Commercial and Financial acumen