PRE-CLINICAL JUNIOR TOXICOLOGIST
Our client has a role with motivating progression opportunities and fantastic benefits. This junior position is to progress with a new team of explorers. The successful Toxicologist would require a relevant qualification. Knowledge within Immunology and associated specialisms is preferable but not essential. An individual with a determined and motivated attitude and a thirst for discovery would be perfect for this exciting project with a rapidly growing research team.
- To participate in multiple studies
- Collaborates across functional areas and departments
- Involved in the review of toxicology studies
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team including preclinical project sub-teams
- Participates in specialty work groups
- Able to work independently
- BSc and/or MSc in toxicology or related subject matter
- A scientific interest for various preclinical functional areas
- An interest in scientific data evaluation and integrated safety assessment
- An interest in molecular pathways, disease models would be particularly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to participate in constructive scientific discussions
- A pro-active flexible attitude
- An interest in the therapeutic areas CNS, Oncology and/or Infectious Diseases & Vaccines is beneficial
RBW Consulting is a principal recruitment company in their respective specialist pharmaceutical areas. Offering global coverage to clients and candidates. Correlating candidate’s skillsets to promote growth and progression whilst providing companies with exceptional talent enabling them to make an impact and find the answers.
To have the opportunity to be part of this team please contact Lorraine Gowar on the contact details aside for a confidential discussion about your options for progression.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960666414