PMP Recruitment ?is? currently searching for a Site Manager to lead our site activities at a prestigious Automotive manufacturer in Telford. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for an experienced Operational or Site Manager to join one of the UK's largest recruitment specialists.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage onsite Client relationships to ensure a harmonious and productive Client engagement focus at all times
- Responsibility of a small site team of Site Consultants
- Actively manage temporary associate payroll systems to ensure all worked hours are correct and any issues resolved in a timely manner
- Pro-actively manage the day-to-day running of the Site operation within agreed costs, service levels and KPI?s?
- Actively manage/facilitate induction days for new temporary associates ensuring all are correctly activated on time keeping and payroll systems.
- To support the business through the provision of appropriate Site management services and drive efficiencies
- Manage the Site team costs within the agreed budget in conjunction with the Area Manager
- Recruit, develop, retain, motivate, provide leadership for and recognise the achievements of the Site team, ensuring that they have clear objectives in order to meet the goals of the business
- To ensure all accidents and Health & Safety infringements are investigated, preparing necessary reports in accordance with Company and Client procedure
- Ensure that the Site team maintain their focus on meeting client expectations in performance management of temporary production associates and continuous improvement in all site activities
- To monitor Site team activities and improve working methods to ensure that Site procedures and processes achieve best practice standards and are able to meet the changing needs of the business and Client
- Responsible for implementing new ways of working within the Site operation
- Manage and improve staff morale and working conditions through pro-active and appropriate communication and recognition
- Ensuring that absence is dealt with promptly in line with the Company's Attendance Procedure
- Responsibility for discipline of associates within the production operation and ensuring that the Company's processes and procedures are adhered to
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience of management on a manufacturing site or retail environment including management of high volume temporary staff
- Proven experienced people manager with a track record of developing and maintaining high performance teams
- An understanding of health and safety procedures and legislation in a manufacturing environment
- Able to demonstrate leadership, excellent communication and professional level interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and nurture the client relationship
- Proven ability to set, monitor and review team and individual objectives, performance targets to drive development of the Site team
- Exceptionally good organisational, planning and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to interrogate data to identify the root cause and problem resolution of issues
- Minimum intermediate to advanced Microsoft package skills, predominantly Microsoft Excel and Google docs
The successful candidate will have a bias for action, a strong desire for continuous improvement and be motivated to succeed. Accuracy and attention to detail will be paramount and a flexible approach to working hours will definately be required
Applications should be made by providing your CV and covering letter. ?Closing date is Friday 22nd June 2018?.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.