Chef De Partie
Our client is looking for a Chef De Partie to join their establised team
Reporting to: Sous Chef & Head Chef
- To supervise junior Chefs on duty with storage, preparation and cooking of all food items, whilst adhering to all Health and Food Safety areas of "Due Diligence" as laid out by managementHealth & Safety HACCP and Food Safety Hazard Analysis Training Documents.
- To also demonstrate and help maintain high levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our Customers.
- To understand and be aware at all times of food costs and percentages and understand how daily departmental costs influence profit and loss results.
- To monitor stock movement, to ensure stock security.
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
- To assist with the provision of training and development for department staff in kitchen procedures.
- To ensure knowledge of the product is maintained and communicated to all relevant personnel.
- To work with the Sous Chef to ensure the mis en place is completed.
- To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef/Senior Sous immediately.
- To comply with all policies and procedures to ensure that all statutory regulations are observed.
- To take control and lead the kitchen in Head Chef/Senior Sous Chefs absence including food ordering/HACCP documentation/Kitchen hygiene.
- To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
- To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required.
Excellent Pay & Benefits Package:
- 28 days paid holidays
- Employee Incentive Scheme
- Preferential accommodation rates for yourself, friends and family
- Free gym membership
- Health & Beauty Club discounts
- Hotel discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free parking