Trainee Science Teacher Salaried PGCE with QTS
Trainee Science Teacher (Salaried PGCE with QTS) Birmingham
Are you a Science Graduate or Final Year Student looking to train as a Science Teacher? Might you be looking for a salaried, school-based Teacher Training programme that offers QTS and a full PGCE? Have you considered Premier Pathways?
Premier Pathways is a two-year school based Teacher Training programme which will provide the successful Science Graduate with QTS and a full PGCE from The University of Buckingham.
In association with the University of Buckingham, this exceptional programme sees graduates join a school of their own choosing as a Science Teaching Assistant and only adopt further responsibility once they have become comfortable within their surroundings. Working towards the delivery of 80% of a teacher timetable by the completion of the programme, the provision of a series of first class training, support and peer networking sessions will ensure every Premier Pathways Trainee Science Teacher achieves this aim with consummate ease.
• Trainee Science Teacher (Salaried PGCE with QTS)
• South Birmingham
• GBP15,000 pa training salary as a Trainee Science Teacher
• Premier Pathways - 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain a PGCE with QTS from the University of Buckingham
• Blended learning programme from the nation's leading ITE providers
• September 2018 start as a Trainee Science Teacher
To be eligible for this Trainee Science Teacher position through Premier Pathways, you will need to have the following:
• A minimum of a 2.2 in your Science degree
• GCSE grades 'A-C' in English and Maths
• Entrenched ambition of becoming an outstanding Science Teacher
• Committed individual prepared to enrol upon a 2-year teacher training programme
Click 'Apply now' and send your CV and covering letter to Patrick at EduStaff.