URGENT Supply Teachers needed for primary schools in Nuneaton
Start Date - As soon as possible
- Supply Teachers required
- Competitive rates of pay( GBP100 - GBP175)
- Flexible work/life balance
- D2D roles, part time/full time short term and long term roles
- Variety of schools across Nuneaton, Outstanding & Good schools
Successful Candidates must have the following:
- Experience teaching the UK Curriculum
- The ability to teach at EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 level
- Strong behaviour management skills
- A passion to teach at primary level
Ideally all candidates will have a passion and commitment to ensure all students leave school with their understanding deepened, their minds enriched, and their hearts inspired, so that they love learning and embrace the challenges of the future.
Applications from experienced supply teachers, NQTs and HLTA's will be considered.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.