Internal Telesales Executive
An Excellent opportunity for an experienced Internal Telesales Executive to join a well-established company based in Bloxwich!
The Role: Telesales Executive
The company require a full-time Internal Telesales Executive to help develop their current customer base and offer support to the busy sales department. This is not a call centre environment but a small friendly office based sales team.
The role will involve cold calling and making appointments for reps contributing to sales targets and profitability and excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate will interface with the client from set up of appointment to quotation point, arranging appointments for representatives or sometimes closing the deal and should demonstrate enthusiasm and professionalism at all times. They will need excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to juggle many demands, whilst ensuring accuracy and attention to detail. An excellent telephone manner is essential as is the ability to communicate, listen and ask questions – always putting the customer first. This position would ideally suit someone who is used to being in a pressured telesales role and has experience within a busy call centre with a proven sales background.
• Contacting prospective clients via telephone and email.
• Generating high volume sales on a targeted basis to meet company’s requirements.
• Evaluating Upsell opportunities within assigned accounts.
• Build and establish relationships with new and current customers.
• Telemarketing to new clients to establish sales potential and gather data.
• Qualifying appointments to be attended and managing diaries to ensure quality time.
• Management for clients and representative’s visits.
• Account Management of clients gained.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
• Must be target driven.
• Minimum of 2 years previous experience within a telesales/call centre environment.
• Excellent telephone manner and great communication skills to make educated decisions.
• Excellent interpersonal, sales and negotiation skills.
• Full understanding of sales cycle.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent timekeeper.
• Ideally (but not essential) have knowledge and experience of selling into the hygiene services and consumables industries. i.e. nursing homes, schools, colleges, nursery’s and hotels etc.
• Driving license would be advantageous but not essential.
Working Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm. Salary is £21,000 OTE per annum, with uncapped commission on sales which will be explained in detail at interview.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!