Senior Property Negotiator
Each member of the Brian Holt team strives to deliver impeccable customer service at each possible opportunity. On a daily basis, you will register new applicants, book and conduct property viewings and negotiate offers between applicants and vendors. Your role is vital to the business, aiding the growth of your branch through canvassing, prospecting and obtaining referrals. Much of this role will involve recommending our array of services and ensuring that our customers are kept as part of the "Brian Holt family", too.
In addition, your passion for this industry will be evident in your commercial awareness, where you will be seen as the 'hub of knowledge’ - an expert in your vendors' and buyers' needs. We are, after all, in the business of property sales and investments and ultimately, in helping our customers achieve their property goals.
On a daily basis, you will enjoy striving to exceed your own expectations through a thirst for knowledge, innovation and personal development - a key aspect of a career with us. You will take control of your own career, showing total commitment to achieve personal goals. You will participate in growing your branch’s market share through canvassing, prospecting and obtaining referrals. At Brian Holt, we believe your personal goals are equally important as we believe this has a direct impact on our joint success.What can I expect?
This is an opportunity for a real career in the prosperous property sector that will give you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
Brian Holt's people enjoy a benefits package from your first day in your new position, with On Target Earnings upwards of £30,000. You will join a culture of opportunity, allowing you to progress your career path to achieve all of your professional goals. Brian Holt have on offer the leading salary brackets in the industry, and the new commission structure on offer will allow keep your take-home pay very healthy indeed.
Once you pass your probationary period, you will be introduced to the "vehicle" of your success. We supply each of our Senior Residential Sales Consultant with a company car: fully taxed and fully insured to drive your team's results.
Did we mention that we have sent our top performers to 'once-in -a-lifetime’, all inclusive company holidays to the Alps, Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi? Yes, you read this right, but the real question is: will you be on the next adventure?
We want to look after our people through on-going learning and development throughout your career. Our Senior Residential Sales Consultant have even had access to training from world-renowned Estate Agency mentor, Tom Panos. Your new career will begin with a tailored training and development programme to help you achieve exactly what you’ve decided to set out to achieve.What will I need?
This role is ideal if you have a successful track record in Estate Agency. As a Residential Sales Consultant, you will play a key role in developing and nurturing your team. You will be the ideal candidate if you will have a real passion for your work and cam show us how you would deliver this passion to your team and your branch; you will also be both results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility. Each of the Brian Holt team acts with a spirit of professionalism, honesty and integrity towards each other and towards our clients.
All candidates will require the following in order to be shortlisted to the next stage of your recruitment journey:
- You will be a 'get things done' kind of person
- You are strong and confident in your manner, working well under pressure and demonstrating a can-do attitude
- You employ a systematic and structured approach to achieve goals
- You enjoy working in a team environment and display true 'sportsmanship'
- A flexible approach to working hours may be required
- Consistent track record within sales or customer service
- Basic analytical skills to identify property market trends
- Gained experience in leading a team within the property industry
- Ability to manage by a combination of leadership, role modelling and positive performance management
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and team working skills
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the property market
- A high enthusiasm to learn more about the property industry
- Successful record in directly driving or maintaining customer relationships within a retail environment
- Able to look for new and better ways to do things.
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers licence.
- Willingness to learn and develop your management skills.
- You are a 'get things done’ kind of person.
You are legally entitled to live and work in the UK in accordance to the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. (Please Note: you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK via proof of address, identity and NI prior to a formal offer of employment).What is my next step?
Applying is easy - have your CV ready and click on the "Apply Online" button on the top right-hand side of this page. We aim to respond to all candidates, successful or not. You will hear back from a member of our Talent Acquisition Team within 10 working days.