Counterbalance Flt Driver
A reputable manufacturing company are looking for an experienced Logistics Operator/Counterbalance Flt Driver to work on a temporary contract, based in Oldbury.
- Immediate start
- £12.35 per hour
- Hours 7.15am - 16.06pm
- Temporary on-going contract
As a Logistics Operator/Counterbalance Flt Driver you will be responsible for:
- Unloading of packed raw materials and packaging from delivery vehicles and placement in appropriate storage areas
- Storage of packed finished product.
- Selection of correct product for dispatch.
- Labelling and preparation of packed orders for dispatch.
- Loading of packed orders on to dispatch vehicles, both from ground level and using ramps.
- Dealing with delivery, dispatch paper work as appropriate and use of computerised stock allocation system.
- General interface with Delivery Co-ordination team and hauliers when required, by phone, email and general IT systems.
- The ability and licence to drive a counterbalance fork lift truck is essential
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- A knowledge of chemicals
- Be able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Experience of loading/unloading containers
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.