IT Solution Manager
An IT Solution Manager is required to provide technical project management for a team responsible for creation and deployment of new Portfolio Programme Project Management [PPPM] capabilities using Enovia PLM as the core technology platform, including Vehicle Programmes and Business Improvement Projects.
IT Solution Managers Experience & Responsibilities required
- Ability to interface with a wide variety of stakeholders within the business, including senior business leads, subject matter experts and users, internal IT and 3rd party implementer's, strategic partners and product vendors.
- Knowledge of Lifecycle Management
- Understanding of Programme Management
- Good at Analysis to understand root cause of issues
- Integrated Portfolio-Programme-Project Management [PPPM] processes will have to be deployed across the new PLM and SAP tools, providing robust control throughout the Product Creation Process.
- Engineering or software experience required
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Solutions Manager to work on a contract for an established company.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81961672