An exciting Finance Manager role has just been released for a Financial Services business based in Solihull!
This Finance Manager role is one where you will be managing a team of 3 analysts, and where you will be the finance business partner to senior stakeholders across the business in advising on key trends, profitability and performance. You will be highly visible across the whole company, and the go-to person for advice and recommendations to continue to drive the business forward.
As Finance Manager, you will be:
- Managing a team of 3 within the FP&A team
- Develop and present the analysis of profitability, customer trends, KPI's and performance
- Manage production of monthly reporting pack including commentary on variances and explanation of trends
- Assist in production of 3 year plans, budgets and forecasts
- Develop planning tools to improve accuracy and process of planning
- Build strong relationships with budget holders and present opportunities & risks
- Other in-depth ad hoc analysis as required
This Finance Manager position requires a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) who has a strong management accounts and analysis background plus business partnering expertise; someone who is detail-orientated, numbers-driven and diligent. In person, you must be able to build strong and credible relationships across the business at all levels, and have the confidence to challenge current procedures and make recommendations. You will ideally have previous staff management experience, and have advanced MS Excel skills.
As Finance Manager you will be working for a large corporate business based in Solihull, Birmingham (West Midlands) where you will be rewarded with an excellent pension, private healthcare, flexi-benefits, and a salary package of up to £55k (including car allowance), dependant on experience.
If you would like to be considered, or want further information on this Finance Manager role in Solihull, please apply ASAP with your CV to this advert. Thank you.