Payroll Officer Part Time
Our Pershore based client is looking to recruit a Payroll Officer on a part time basis to join their productive Finance and HR team.
- **1 weekly payroll, 20-70 staff (Seasonally busy)
- **1 monthly payroll 80-120 staff (compiled & costed weekly)
- Producing payroll costs for management reports
- Holiday/ absence administration
- **Company Administration & HR support
- Good spreadsheet ability required.
Salary Guide £17,600, (22k Pro rata) Experience dependant.
32 hrs per week, M-Th 8:30 - 5pm, 30mins lunch
Holiday terms pro rata (4 weeks + Bank Hols + Loyalty scheme)
Skills & Experience Required
Sage 50 Payroll, Microsoft Excel, Outlook & Word, HSBC Net (Helpful, not essential)
- Experienced Microsoft Office user
- Experienced Payroller, Using Sage 50 Payroll
- HMRC, RTI & Auto enrolment experience.
- SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP experience
- Numerate, accurate, and presentable.
- Must be able to work individually on own initiative but also be a good team member.
- Organised & professional whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail under deadlines.
- Must be assertive, reliable and flexible, ensuring a strong communication &
administrational link between departments is maintained at all times.
- Prepared to work some Bank Holidays to ensure a payroll run meets deadlines
If this role is of interest to you then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser