Corporate Tax Senior
As an experienced Corporate Tax Senior you will be assisting with review of corporation tax computations for larger companies, groups, audits. Working within a small but busy tax team, of 6 members, within an established Solihull based accountancy practice.
Established independent accountancy firm that is going through an exciting period of growth, having acquired a couple of practices over the last 2 years they are now ready to expand further due to recent client wins.
- Assisting with review of corporation tax computations for larger companies, groups, audits etc
- Providing technical support for large accounts/audit team in respect of taxation issues arising within company accounts and computations
- Assisting with tax planning advice and exercises where required, such as effective company cash extraction, potential demergers and restructures etc
- Assisting with preparation of clearance applications to HMRC in respect of restructuring
- Become more involved with the management of more junior team members through mentoring and reviewi of their work. Gradually becoming their go to person over time.
ACCA or CTA qualified, and/or with at least 3 year's corporation tax experience
- Experience with CCH, CCH Corporation Tax, Outlook, Excel and the completion of timesheets and invoicing will all be beneficial to the candidate
- To be able to work independently in terms of managing client queries, workloads and deadlines
- To be confident dealing with clients, via telephone, face to face or in written communications
- Experience in terms of dealing with HMRC legislation
- Experience of helping to train and mentor junior team members would be advantageous
- Initiative in terms of researching where required and keeping knowledge up to date
Competitive package with excellent progression opportunities and a supportive working environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81993240